We are hiring!
Medical Practitioners (f/m/d)
Full- or part-time
We are hiring!
- Examination of patients, taking anamnesis and medical diagnoses and prescribing a suitable therapy, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority
- Diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative support and care for our patients
- Medical care within the framework of medical-professional rehabilitation
- Independent treatment of our patients with complex medical issues
- Documentation of treatments and ongoing progress
- Provide education to patients about the best rehabilitation strategies
Job skills & qualifications:
- An in Austria recognized Medical Degree
- Experience in a clinic setting
- Excellent communication skills in English and basic skills in German
- Problem-solving skills and empathy
- Valid working permit for Austria (provided by the Austrian AMS Arbeitsmarktservice, supported by us)
- Willingness to work overnight shifts
- Enjoying work with patients and an interest in rehabilitation medicine
- Good teamwork and excellent organizational skills, pronounced initiative and high sense of responsibility
- An interesting and varied job in a quality-oriented rehabilitation center with an innovative and sustainable therapy program
- We support your professional integration in Austria (assistance & financing with nostrification of your job qualification in Austria, German language course and free official housing depending on availability and needs)
- Equipped with the latest equipment and a company health management
- Internal and external education and further training opportunities - we support your development
- All advantages of a public employer
- Flex time, individual family-friendly and predictable working hours as well as part-time employment opportunities - your work-life balance is important to us
- Inexpensive meals
- Places of work with a high quality of life – regardless of whether you are enthusiastic about summer or winter sports: there is something for everyone here
- Furthermore, we offer a lot of very attractive other social benefits
Place of work:
Our rehabilitation center Gröbming is located in Styria: Hofmanning 214, 8962 Gröbming.
Our company has a special social responsibility in the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to protect our patients, customers and employees, we rely on applicants who are already been vaccinated against COVID-19.
We offer a minimum annual gross salary based on Austrian Service Regulation B for the employees of the Austrian Social Insurance Institutions excluding night services, Sunday and holiday services of EUR 81.803,40 (no all-in-contracts) for 40 hours/week. Your personal salary depends on the respective qualifications and experience.
Please send your application including a curriculum vitae and your photo by e-mail to: email@example.com
Take your chance, make a valuable contribution to society and become an employee at the PVA, Austrians largest pension insurance institution.